AN ALL-INCLUSIVE FINANCIAL CONSULTING SOLUTION
Since 2002 Kaba Consulting has provided valuable professional services and outstanding customer service to every client. We recognize being detail-oriented and driven by integrity is essential for what we do. It is our passion to cultivate genuine relationships while providing effective strategies and valued business solutions. That’s why our team of financial experts works one on one to ensure every plan is tailored to each client’s specific goals and needs.
VALUABLE INFORMATION AND DEADLINE REMINDERS
We have moved to a new location! Our new address is:
17011 E Hwy 50, Ste 303. Clermont, FL 34711
January 31st, 2021 (moved to February 1st due to the weekend):
- All 2020 W2 and 1099 forms are due to the corresponding agency.
- All 2020 W2 and 1099 forms are due to employees and subcontractors.
- 2020 Payroll tax forms due to corresponding agencies, including 4th quarter 2020.
IRS will begin accepting 2020 tax returns on February 12th, 2021. We are already accepting tax information to begin the process.
Second PPP loan applications are being accepted by lending institutions now. Contact our office if assistance is needed.
SERVICES YOU CAN TRUST
At Kaba Consulting we offer a comprehensive approach to consulting, accounting, and tax preparation to businesses and individuals alike. We provide the support and security you deserve so that your focus can remain on what you do best.
- Incorporation Filing
- IRS Corporate Classification Changes
- General Liability Insurance Audit Services
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance Audit Services
- Financial Forecasting and Projections
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Corporate Tax Preparation for all types of entities
- State and Local Tax Preparation
- Tax Strategy
- Quarterly Tax Analysis
- Cash Basis Accounting
- Payroll Services
- Financial Statements
MEET OUR ACCOUNTANTS
WHO WE SERVE
Kaba Consulting is a premier accounting firm based in South Lake County, Florida. We assist our local community as well as individuals and businesses all over the United States. It’s our privilege to support professionals in many different fields of work including the health, construction, legal, and not-for-profit industries.